Let’s Get Qurious!
Engineering and Mathematics.
play with STEM Toys?
preschoolers & toddlers
Adults can support STEM for toddlers, by providing appropriate materials for exploration and sharing their curiosity.
Stem learning activities - such as those in GET QURIOUS - are ones that embody Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, and support the following characteristics:
- Focus on real-world problems.
- Encourage experimentation to find solutions from trial/error.
- Are hands-on and collaborative, allowing communication to share ideas and make decisions.
- Involve working together as a productive team.
- Have multiple ways to solve a problem.
- Interweave math and science content into the process/solution.
important at an early age?
The Explorer Box also introduces technology, engineering and math within its Build a Spaceship activity. Children are shown how to assemble a rocket ship by scanning four different parts of the ship in a particular order. They then move the digital parts to their correct position, similar with how a 4-piece tangram is put together. In addition, they choose from many different designs and colors of each shape, so each space ship is unique based on their creative choices. Once assembled, the rocket ship blasts off, and children can maneuver around asteroids or destroy them as they explore outer space.
Get coupons, special promotions, additional kids’ games and activities, plus our newest product updates!
We’d love to hear from you about our products and programs too!