1) St. Patrick’s Day is always celebrated on March 17th.
2) A shamrock is a three-leaf clover and it is the National flower of Ireland.
3) Four leaf clovers are very hard to find and hence it is considered lucky to find a four-leaf clover on St. Patrick's Day.
4) A leprechaun is an Irish fairy that looks like a little old man.
5) Leprechauns are the official shoemakers of the fairy kingdom.
6) The only way you can catch a leprechaun is by building a leprechaun trap.
7) Green is associated with St. Patrick’s Day as it is the beautiful color of Spring.